New York Style Sea Salt Pita Chips review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Yet another brand with a pita chip for me to try out.

This bad I picked up had only 2, yes two big pieces in it whith a lot of broken piece in it. A big sized one is like 1.5 inches by 2.5 inches.

It had a nice color to them.

I loved the sea salt flavor to them, but this was not a low in sodium food though.
It was really strong on some of the broken pieces I had.

They were as thick as the Ceader's pita chips I have tried out.

I will give this pita chip a big thumbs up though.

Onto the Whole wheat version for review.

This bag had loads of full sized pieces in it. YES!!!!

The Color and Flavor of this pita chip was really great.

I will have give this pita chip a solid big gigantic thumbs up. The company really cared about this pita chip.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thanks for the review! When you review, could you please tell us the size and price? It would help me out.

The size of the whole wheat pita chips in a regular full size pita chip was 1.5 inches by 2.5 inches.

The price is a problem though, Some of the items I get can come from more than one grocery store chain in my area and they will both have very different prices on them. Because of that problem I rarely post prices.

If you are talking about the size of the bag, even they can come in different amounts for one snack food item in some cases so I do not really post that info as well. I always go for the smallest bag size I can get though.

Last edited:
I usually buy Amy's pita chips from Costco or Trader Joe's pita chips. From Amy's I buy the salt flavor, from Trader Joe's I buy the salt, cinnamon sugar and multigrain flavors. The chips from Trader Joe's are thinner than Amy's, which may be a good thing as my dad once broke a tooth on Amy's chips.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom