Oreo Dark Chocolate Sandwich Cookies review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
d822301c-4fa6-49d8-9947-96211f6cd963_2.ba1bd830273d2353f56799f8698a9180.jpeg

This is also a new flavor for 2019.

What fully disappointed me here is that the whole thing was not Dark chocolate. Only the creme is dark chocolate here.

The cream sure did have a different taste than the basic chocolate creme.

Overall I was not that impressed here with this cookie. The creme did not impress me here.

At best I can only give this a medium sized thumbs up.

I wish that the stores would just sell oreos without cream! I have never been able to come close to that flavor - a lot of great chocolate cookies, but not that one! lol I tried the "hacker" recipe Todd Wilbur gave, but it didn't do it - not even close. The main reason I wanted it is for crushing up for crusts for pies and cheesecakes.

I thought I remembered them having dark filling before (seeing it in ads) Maybe it was a temporary thing, and others agreed with you, Kleenex!

I wish that the stores would just sell oreos without cream! I have never been able to come close to that flavor - a lot of great chocolate cookies, but not that one! lol I tried the "hacker" recipe Todd Wilbur gave, but it didn't do it - not even close. The main reason I wanted it is for crushing up for crusts for pies and cheesecakes.

I thought I remembered them having dark filling before (seeing it in ads) Maybe it was a temporary thing, and others agreed with you, Kleenex!

I think that Nabisco chocolate wafers are essentially the same recipe as the cookie part of an oreo.

Back
Top Bottom