Pringles Select Parmesan Garlic review!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
This Pringles product comes in a bag and not in a can.

Each crisp was around 1/3 the size of a regular pringles crisps.

They looked a lot like Parmesan cheese.

Each crisps was like as think as a regular pringles crisp.

The flavor though was REALLLY great imo. Nice and crunchy as well.

If you can find a bag of this stuff get one. I give this snack food product one massive gigantic thumbs up.

The grocery normally stores the canned Pringles with the bagged Combos...etc on a snack isle with peanuts. Where did you find your Pringles?

It would be odd to find them on the chip isle lost between the Doritos and Cheeto's.

I do not understand why they put the popcorn products on a shelf between the deli and produce depts and next to the bakery.

Are these Pringles durable enough to be considered a dipper?

StirBlue said:
The grocery normally stores the canned Pringles with the bagged Combos...etc on a snack isle with peanuts. Where did you find your Pringles?

It would be odd to find them on the chip isle lost between the Doritos and Cheeto's.

I do not understand why they put the popcorn products on a shelf between the deli and produce depts and next to the bakery.

Are these Pringles durable enough to be considered a dipper?

It is going to depend on the grocery store where they put this product. I found this food product right next to the pringles.

I would say they are strong enough to be a dipper, but I think they are bit on the small side to be a dipper though.

I love these.
I also like the dried tomato too.
I am going to be trying the sweet potatoe and cinnamon next.

texasgirl said:
I am going to be trying the sweet potatoe and cinnamon next.

DH just got me a bag of these today. They're SO good! Very cinnamony and sweet but you can still taste the sweet potato.

Back
Top Bottom