Tohato Habanero Ring Chips Review(MUST SEE AND EAT ITEM!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Well posters, I had some snack food items shipped from Japan and I am going to review them as well.

This is the first Item of a small bunch I am reviewing:

Another review with a picture of the snack food item in question is here:
http://www.japanesesnacks.com/snacks.php?id=163

One bag includes 55 grams worth of these ring chips which I finished off in one setting.

You certainly do get a lot in one bag, But I am not so sure they are even chips. I am only going by what the websites say they are.

This is the first time I have even tasted a snack food product like this.

The size of the pieces I guess are really good since I have never tasted a product like this before.

I think the thickness for this food product is perfect.

This food product had some nice aftertaste to it.

The heat level though was a lot lower than the Blairs Death Rain Habanero kettle cooked chips I tasted. If you do not eat the spicy snack foods like I do it should be a bit hotter imo.

After the end of eating this snack food item I did have one nose blow though.

I give this product a big thumbs up and if you can locate this product at a specialty food store buy a bag!!!!!

I will add an ULTRA short review of what is supposed to be the orange Habanero version of this food product.

The review:

If you want the same type of food product without all of the spicy flavor this one is for you. The orange looking rings tasted great. The bag showed an orange habanero on it though, but again I did not get a spicy taste at all to them. Tumbs up from me on this food product.

KAYLINDA said:
I would probably buy them just for the shape! I do wish you would have said they were extra hot though!

My tastebuds imo have tasted Jalapeno flavored potato chips that were hotter than this product imo.

kleenex said:
After the end of eating this snack food item I did have one nose blow though.

hehe What a unique rating system. =P One nose blow, two nose blows...

:heart:
Z

Zereh said:
hehe What a unique rating system. =P One nose blow, two nose blows...

:heart:
Z

The hotter the food product, the more nose blows you have and the bigger chance of watery eyes.

I think my idea works out perfectly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom