Wendy's Pretzel Pub Chicken Sandwich Review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
This is a brand new limited time item from Wendy's released this week.

The price for admission to try just the sandwich was 5.59!! A Full 30 cents more than the Arby's Steakhouse Brisket Sandwich I tried.

On the flip side though the Small combo price was 7.69 which was 20 cents lower than Arby's.

The regular Spicy Sandwich at Wendy's was 4.79 so I could see a justification of 5.59 for this item, but other places will have it like 20 cents cheaper though.

What you got was a Pretzel bun, cheese sauce, one meunster cheese slice, your choice of chicken patty, Honey Mustard, and some green/red lettuce....

I asked for this item with no tomato, but with the spicy chicken filet and I got it my way...

My one big problem is that they used two different kinds of cheeses on this thing. The meunster cheese sure was different, but I could hardly taste it. One cheese would have been enough

The pretzel bun though was good. The chicken is always good.

In the the end I could only like, not love this sandwich. Price was a major problem as even 4.79 for the regular spicy sandwich is just too high and it had the cheese problem I stated above.

At most in a stretch I will give this item a medium sized thumbs up. Arby's Steakhouse Brisket to me is just soo much better imo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom