Wise Food Truck Favorites Korean BBQ Potato Chips Review..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
ftf-korean-bbq.png

This is a new potato chip flavor from the company.

you can certainly some sort of seasoning on the chips.

The flavor here was good, but not that special

This was not a spicy chip.

I can only give this flavor of chip a medium sized thumbs up.

I can't get Wise chips here. I live five miles from Frito-Lay corporate headquarters -- that might have something to do with it.

Whenever I'm back in the Philly area, I always get a hoagie, some Wise chips, a cream soda, and for dessert, some Butterscotch Krimpets.

CD

Last edited:
Marketing gives me a headache...:rolleyes:

Something becomes trendy and companies want to grab on to the trend no matter how much of a stretch it is.

Marketing gives me a headache...:rolleyes:

Something becomes trendy and companies want to grab on to the trend no matter how much of a stretch it is.

Weird potato chip flavors are all the rage, right now. Frito-Lay often test markets chip flavors here, since they are based here. Some are really out there in left field. But, I'm the kind of person who will try something new, if it intrigues me.

Actually, some of these limited-time-only chip flavors are kind of fun to try, before they are gone.

CD

I tried them, and while they're not bad, nor all that good, the flavor has no relation to anything Korean BBQ imo.

Weird potato chip flavors are all the rage, right now. Frito-Lay often test markets chip flavors here, since they are based here. Some are really out there in left field. But, I'm the kind of person who will try something new, if it intrigues me.

Actually, some of these limited-time-only chip flavors are kind of fun to try, before they are gone.

CD

I'm more amused than mad, it's just marketers trying to connect with the "cool young folks" ;)

I tell Lay's Keep at it, the wasabi chips are amazing and might just be my favorite chip!

I tried them, and while they're not bad, nor all that good, the flavor has no relation to anything Korean BBQ imo.

I work in a grocery store, we had our Christmas luncheon and it was a pot luck this time, I think I preferred it that way, our assistant manager has a Korean mom so he did Korean BBQ, it was amazing. Our office assistant who is Mexican brought a huge pot of tamales, and another lady that is Asian brought a lo-mein type dish that was amazing. This was much better than when we've had it catered!

Back
Top Bottom