"41 Sneaky Ways To Eat More Vegetables (With Recipes!)"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great recipes! Of course, there is always the simple one of roasted veg, e.g. slicing up courgettes, red peppers, plum tomatoes, red onions drizzled with oil and baking on a fairly high heat for about half an hour. A bit like a deconstructed ratatouille!

Looks likes some great recipes. Thanks for sharing! I didn't use to eat vegetables at all... other than peas, corn and potatoes... seriously. Now I roast brussels sprouts a few ways, eat zucchini several ways, add broccoli to dishes, add green beans to soup (don't yet eat them any other way), and a few other things that not all that long ago, I wouldn't eat. And now you've provided me with a few more options. ?

Another way of getting the goodness from vegetables is, of course, to juice them!

Don't have a problem with any of those vegis straight up. Lets see something for okra or callaloo.;)

That cauliflower grilled cheese sandwich looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.
I agree! That's the first one I want to try. I've tried mashed cauliflower, which was supposed to be a good substitute for mashed potatoes. I know a lot of cauliflower cooked this way, but it didn't cut it for me. ?

Back
Top Bottom