Fried Cabbage TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you enjoy cabbage, this will be a welcome side with ribs,sausage or even hot dogs.
Wash,core and coarsely chop 1 med. head of cabbage. Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a large skillet over high heat. Add cabbage and saute stirring constantly, for about 2 min or til cabbage is tender crisp. Don't let it wilt or cook through. Season with salt and a generous amount of pepper. Stir in 3 tab. of sour cream and serve immediately.
enjoy,
kadesma

I absolutely love fried cabbage. My grandmother taught me how to make this recipe, but sometimes I just leave out the sour cream. lol

I absolutely love fried cabbage. My grandmother taught me how to make this recipe, but sometimes I just leave out the sour cream. lol
Ardiva,
grandma's are a special my grandmother use to make this for my mother and uncle, the kids had hot dogs and grams and gramps would have either pork chops or the hot dogs. Now I make this for my grand kids and they love it. I leave out the sour cream sometimes too. It's still good with a little vinegar mixed in:LOL:
kadesma

made the cabbage last night, almost burned it, i think the cabbage was to old. i will try again with new cabbage and more attention while it is cooking.
I've done that too, not because the cabbage was old but because I get busy with somethaing else and I end u[ with a mess. Now I make sure to not let the cabbage wilt. If it's left crisp I love it. It's hard to do when you have other things going on. Now dh murders the hot dogs and i watch the cabbage:LOL:
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom