Glory - Found at a Dollar General.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff G.

Head Chef
They bought out a store that was closing. They had canned veggies I had never seen.

I picked up a can of Country seasoned green beans with potatoes canned by Glory, never heard of that company. I figured I would give it a shot.

All I can say is WOW. They are excellent!! all you need to do is cut up some ham, drop in and heat. It tastes like beans that have cooked for hours...

What a surprise, tasty seasoning in a canned vegetable. OK, not quite as good as string beans, ham and potatoes you have cooked all day, but for a quick toss in the pan and heat... they are very good!!!
http://www.gloryfoods.com/product.asp?key={B9D7D62D-8406-4EAB-B330-C71D2F44FAE7}

I purchased other items from them, for a dollar a can I couldn't resist. Now I can't wait to try them!!!!!

I've tried other Glory brand stuff. Some of it is good and some not so good. Their lima beans I had to toss. They were really bad tasting. Everything else I tried seemed okay. My Kroger store carries that brand. I don't think I've seen it at the Dollar stores around here though.

I had another of their products(still a the Dollar General). Field Peas and Snaps... Wonderful!!! I had never heard of field peas before. Man, I have been missing out! Similar flavor to ham and beans, but without the gas!

Back
Top Bottom