ISO: Recipe ideas with Brussell Sprouts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like meow, I'm jumping in at the end here...so might be repeating. My favorite way to fix brussel sprouts is to roast them in the oven, drizzled with evoo, salt and peppa. Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside! Yum!!

Callie, that sounds soooo simple & good!! Do you put them straight in the oven or precook them? Temp/approx. time? I want to try this!!:-p

ur, no, don't precook them. I take off the outer layer if they look tough...then just put on a pan, drizzle with evoo, salt, pepper, toss to coat them all. Hot oven - 400 degrees or 450 degrees (F) depending on your oven. It usually takes 20-30 minutes. I just watch them. You'll love them - promise!! :)

Thanx Callie... I love simple cooking that really showcases the natural goodness of the ingredient itself... we will try that next time we get more BS (which is quite often during the winter)!!:) :) :)

Thanks Urman! I see where I'd started a thread some time ago on this. I never ended up making them unfortuntely but I will make a point of trying out several of these recipes this time.

Back
Top Bottom