My stuffed peppers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im sure your ham is much different than our typical ham here....is yours more like prosciutto?
yes it is.. but you may find different kinds of it... Praga Ham,smoked ham,Oven baked ham....

Make a puff pastry?
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Uhh.... JoeV.....

Thanks. I'll see if that's something I can buy in a can or something here. I do want to give it a try. I always though quiche was like a cheesy/eggy cake or something. Yours looks more like a pizza, which is why I like it.
I just need to work on that puff pastry thing ;)

oh not a problem Pacanis!! they sell it all ready to go in the freezer section in any major grocery store! that and phyllo dough

Thanks Dee!
I better hold off on the phyllo dough though, since I have no idea what it's used for and only have a few more empty file cabinets left in this mind of mine ;^)

Hmmm, Phyllo Beddoe.... wasn't that Clint Eastwood's character in Every Which Way But Loose???

Those stuffed peppers look freaking AWESOME! Somehow, I think no matter how you cooked them, those peppers would taste better in Milan than Kentucky any day.

Make a puff pastry?
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Uhh.... JoeV.....

Thanks. I'll see if that's something I can buy in a can or something here. I do want to give it a try. I always though quiche was like a cheesy/eggy cake or something. Yours looks more like a pizza, which is why I like it.
I just need to work on that puff pastry thing ;)

Pacanis, I can teach you how to make puff pastry. Got 6 days? LOL!!

Thanks Dee!
I better hold off on the phyllo dough though, since I have no idea what it's used for and only have a few more empty file cabinets left in this mind of mine ;^)

Hmmm, Phyllo Beddoe.... wasn't that Clint Eastwood's character in Every Which Way But Loose???

Just think of it as a pre-made pie crust.....you don't have to do anything to it other than put your fillin you want.

Pacanis :)) I am sorry if you have problems in doing the puff pastry...I think you'll learn how to prepare it,it's not so difficult,the more you try the more you succeed!trust me;-))
My recipe is not a French quiche but an Arwen quiche,so it looks and tastes more delicious..;-))..it's not a pizza,otherwise I would have used pizza ingredients...I never put spinaches on pizza,for instance..(this is my personal idea of Napolitan pizza..)
As far as the peppers concern,I baked them in a common oven,no secrets at all.. just follow up the recipe I wrote,please ask me if there is something unclear,I am not mothertongue American...unfortunately..:-((((
For the peppers filling:use stale bread instead of boilded rice as the filling will be tastier,believe me!..
In a large can put some stale brad,pour some hot water on it untill it becomes softer,then squash it in order to take off the remaining water,throw the bread in a large pan,add all the ingredients I described previously,add olive oil and let the mixture fry ...)

Back
Top Bottom