Oh no more zukes tnt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
to 1 lb. of sliced zuchini in a buttered 13x9 baking dish spread the zukes so they overlap slightly. In a med bowl mix 2 tab. of butter, melted and cooled, 2 tab. of bread crumbs, 1/4 c, parm, salt and pepper, sprinkle this mix over your zukes bake 30 min at 400 til golden yummy and quick.
kades

I always am looking for different ways to prepare zucchini. The DH insists on planting far more zucchini plants than I think 2 people, 4 dogs, and 17 chickens need. For the past couple of years, I've insisted on planting the yellow ones--easier to see before they reach the size of a prehistoric club...

to 1 lb. of sliced zuchini in a buttered 13x9 baking dish spread the zukes so they overlap slightly. In a med bowl mix 2 tab. of butter, melted and cooled, 2 tab. of bread crumbs, 1/4 c, parm, salt and pepper, sprinkle this mix over your zukes bake 30 min at 400 til golden yummy and quick.
kades
Thanks Kades, Satans spawn have just come into flower, when do I put my tin foil helmet on;)

Thanks Kades, Satans spawn have just come into flower, when do I put my tin foil helmet on;)
If you can tell the difference b/tween the male and female flowers, you can pick the male flowers and add them to salads. And, I'd keep the tin foil helmet handy so you can put it on on short notice!

Thanks, Ma. I am trying to find ways to get green veggies into DH's diet. I am sure I can easily switch ghee for butter, gluten free crumbs and his "special cheese" for the Parmesan and he'll like it just fine....otherwise I will make it as is! :LOL: As for me, I want it your way! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom