Potato, Spinach, Cheese Balls - For Callisto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, amy, those look fantastic! Either for a side dish, or minis, as appetizers!

They will definitely be part of one of my holiday appetizer platters this year!

Thanks!

Lee

Amy, looks like a nice recipe. I'm not real good with volume math so if I wanted to use leftover mashed taters how much would that be in cups? I tend to make mashed taters in larger than we can eat at meal amounts because the family likes to reheat them and throw add-ins (Chili, cheese, sour cream, ham, broccoli etc).

Oh, amy, those look fantastic! Either for a side dish, or minis, as appetizers!

They will definitely be part of one of my holiday appetizer platters this year!

Thanks!

Lee

Lee, hadn't thought of appys. Kewl idea. For a main dish side, I would make them larger than 1" - maybe use an ice cream scoop ;)

Amy, looks like a nice recipe. I'm not real good with volume math so if I wanted to use leftover mashed taters how much would that be in cups? I tend to make mashed taters in larger than we can eat at meal amounts because the family likes to reheat them and throw add-ins (Chili, cheese, sour cream, ham, broccoli etc).

Jabbur, not sure how many cups. Not great with math/volume myself. I would go by feel/eye. For leftover mashed taters, you could try adding a beaten egg or two, add in your fillings, form in balls or patties & dust with flour. You might put them on a baking sheet or in muffin tins. Just a thought/idea. Love the broc, ham, sour cream, etc add-ins. Maybe add some chopped scallions or onions in place of spinach

I'm going to guess and say 4 Idaho potatoes would be roughly 4 cups of mashed, if not more, really! But that's probably a pretty close guess? You think?

I'm going to guess and say 4 Idaho potatoes would be roughly 4 cups of mashed, if not more, really! But that's probably a pretty close guess? You think?

That sounds pretty right on the nose to me.

I couldn't resist!

funny-dog-pictures-dog-and-kitten-touch-noses.jpg

Hi Amy....do you happen to have that lemon caper butter sauce recipe? I was unable to watch the video....
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom