Quick and easy grilled green beans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
This is great for camping when you want to cook your entire meal outside on the grill and have no mess to clean up. If space is limited on your grill do the beans first, then seal the foil and keep the beans warm while preparing the rest of your meal.
Enjoy! Debbie

QUICK AND EASY GRILLED GREEN BEANS

img_655373_0_1b05ca5c19638b8f9f4c5d121a3725f4.jpg

1 tablespoon(s) BUTTER; Or To Taste.
1 to 3 tablespoon(s) ONION; Finely Chopped.
1 clove(s) GARLIC; Minced.
ALMONDS; Slivered, To Taste.
1 can(s) GREEN BEANS; French Style, Drained.
SALT; To Taste.
BLACK PEPPER; To Taste.
ALUMINUM FOIL; Heavy Duty.
_____

Make a foil pan with sides using heavy duty foil or use a couple sheets of regular foil.
Place foil on warm BBQ grill and melt butter.
Add onions and garlic and salute onions until onions are translucent.
Add drained green beans and almonds; season with salt and pepper if desired.
Cook beans stirring occasionally until beans are heated through.
_____

I grill beans right out of the garden--toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper and grill til brown and maybe a little charred on the edges.

If you are not grilling, you can do the same thing in a heavy pan on the stove, just toss them around once in a while. Okra is good done the same way.

I grill beans right out of the garden--toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper and grill til brown and maybe a little charred on the edges.

If you are not grilling, you can do the same thing in a heavy pan on the stove, just toss them around once in a while. Okra is good done the same way.

Yes, I have used fresh green beans a lot. Okra would be very good. Thanks for the idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom