Reblochon de Savoie Cheese and Potato Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jikoni

Sous Chef
Living in Switzerland I thought I had it all when it comes to cheese until two weeks ago when I was in France(Annecy) and discovered Reblochon De Savoie.I have prepared potatoes with this cheese and stilll licking my fingers. So here is my favorite potato cheese recipe lately.

Lightly fry potatoes, Sliced onions and crushed garlic, then transfer to an oven dish, add fresh rosemary and slices of Reblochon cheese and put in the oven for 40 mins and serve with whatever you wish.

Yum, I love Reblochon!

And i love potaotes and onions, so your recipe sounds really yummy!

How does the Reblochon do melt-wise?

Yum, I have never got to try Reblochon yet, sounds delicious!! Need to go searching at the Francia cheese delicatessen not far from our house!! Is it like a piquant version of Brie?

urmaniac13 said:
Yum, I have never got to try Reblochon yet, sounds delicious!! Need to go searching at the Francia cheese delicatessen not far from our house!! Is it like a piquant version of Brie?
It's not piquant at all, but it has a taste.... like...like...you have to ask my taste buds to describe the feeling:ermm:

Jikoni said:
It's not piquant at all, but it has a taste.... like...like...you have to ask my taste buds to describe the feeling:ermm:

Well, I will just have to try it myself and ask my own taste bud whenever I find it!!;)

Back
Top Bottom