Sizzlins Rosemary Red Potatoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Sizzlins......ROSEMARY RED POTOTOES​
10 small Red Potatoes, cleaned
1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Clove of Garlic, peeled and kept whole
1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
1/8 tsp Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees:
On low-medium heat add the EVOO to a saucepan then add the whole cloves of garlic. Heat for 2-3 minutes, careful to move the garlic around so that it doesn't burn. Remove garlic cloves.
In a mixing bowl toss the potatoes with the ingredients and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until fork tender. I usually start checking them at 30 minutes and then adjust cooking time.
TIP: If some of the potatoes are larger than the others then cut in half. You want them to be pretty close in size to cook evenly.

I also like to dip these in sour cream (with fresh chopped chives) when eating them.

Last edited:
I made rosemary potatoes with lunch yesterday. I used Duke of York 'new' potatoes and put about triple the amount of rosemary as you suggest, Sizz - but I really do love rosemary!:)

I make these often and exactly as Sizzlin's recipe, (heck, I thought I made it up myself years ago) and they are fantastic. Never thought about dipping them in sour cream so that's one I'm going to try. Thanks for the tip.

Yes I make almost the identical thing, just that I use regular potato cut up in pieces. It must be also delicious with the crisp skins on!!
They are particularly good with rice stuffed and baked tomatoes, I cook them all together... and cjs is right, they are still good once they are cooled. A perfect summer treat when you make extras enough for the second time around for the next day:)

Drama Queen said:
I make these often and exactly as Sizzlin's recipe, (heck, I thought I made it up myself years ago) and they are fantastic. Never thought about dipping them in sour cream so that's one I'm going to try. Thanks for the tip.

Your welcome everyone!

Drama......add some chives to the sourcream.....its even better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom