It is getting close to that zucchini time of the year again or at least I hope. I cannot tell by the weather outside right now.
- 4 medium zucchini (halved lengthwise)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup fine minced onions
- 3 small cloves garlic
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill (or 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper to taste
Scoop out the inside of zucchini to leave half inch rim. Chop the scooped zucchini into bits and cook in butter with onions and garlic until onions are soft.
Combine sautéed ingredients with flour, cheeses, herbs and eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
Fill each zucchini with mixture and dust with paprika. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes until solidified.