1 pound elbow macaroni
1/2 cup oil
3.5 ounce flour
1 cup sweet potato, cooked and mashed
3.5 cups almond milk or your favorite milk
1 clove garlic chopped
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1 pinch nutmeg
1. Roast sweet potatoes at 350F until cooked thru (roughly 2 hours)
2. Heat 1/2 cup of oil and add 3.5 ounces of flour.
Cook for 2 minutes
3. Add roasted and mashed sweet potato, almond milk, garlic, soy sauce, sea salt, lemon juice and
mustard. Wisk to combine.
4. Bring the sauce up to temp, reduce flame to low and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Just before serving add a pinch of nutmeg.
6. Cook the elbow macaroni according to package directions.
7. Drain macaroni add sauce and combine.
Printable recipe here: Dairy Free Sweet Potato Mac and “Cheese”