Sweet potato question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Okay, this is what I make every year. This year, gotta leave kinda early, so, mix it up and put in my pyrex overnight in the frig, then, cook in the morning. Any reason that anyone can think of that I couldn't do this?

What you want to do should be fine. It may take a little longer in the oven because it's refrigerator cold. Also, it may be a problem putting a cold pyrex into a hot oven.

What you want to do should be fine. It may take a little longer in the oven because it's refrigerator cold. Also, it may be a problem putting a cold pyrex into a hot oven.

I didn't even think about that!!:ohmy:
What should I do then? I have metal pans, but, doesn't taste the same. Got any ideas??

Pyrex is freezer to oven safe. Just don't put it in direct contact with heat, such as a stove top. It's not designed for that.

Stacy I take out pyrex serving dishes at least 45 minute before I want to heat them up..That way your safe and the glass won't shatter..Your recipe looks great.
kades

YAY, thank you!! I was worried about the glass. I had one break on me before, but, it wasn't pyrex.

Back
Top Bottom