The very best canned corn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lindatooo

Head Chef
Green Giant sells several whole kernel types. I've discovered that their "Extra Sweet Niblets" have no sugar added. Other cans (sams brand) labeled sweet do have sugar added.

This is just a heads up as I avoid sugar added canned vegetables when I can and this is great corn!

Hugs

Same here, but I buy it for taste and never read the label. I buy Del Monte other canned vegetables, but definitely Green Giant canned corn. And I like anybody's frozen corn.

Same here, but I buy it for taste and never read the label. I buy Del Monte other canned vegetables, but definitely Green Giant canned corn. And I like anybody's frozen corn.

I have to read labels due to 2 diabetics living in my home and I have high bloodpressure. I try to use fresh or frozen, but sometimes a canned has to do.

I like canned just because it has a taste all its own. Sometimes I'm in the mood for that taste, but never during fresh corn on the cob season ;)

Since we're on the subject of canned vegetables, does anybody taste the difference between cut green beans and kitchen cut grean beans. I just love the kitchen cut and really taste the difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom