Vegetable recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

siloway

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

I'm going to be posting 3 or 4 vegetable recipes today on @frenchcooking4u twitter channel, feel free to follow. Hope you enjoy, comments are most welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I'm going to be posting 3 or 4 vegetable recipes today on @frenchcooking4u twitter channel, feel free to follow. Hope you enjoy, comments are most welcome.
I visited the visualfrance site, I take it these recipes are canadian versions of the original french recipes.

Those look very good! I'm looking to add some veggie dishes to my list of faves. The triple vegetable tian looks a lot like ratatouille.

Those look very good! I'm looking to add some veggie dishes to my list of faves. The triple vegetable tian looks a lot like ratatouille.

The tian is pretty much the same ingredients as a ratatouille but because it's baked you get different textures. Also if baked in an earth dish the heat works through the veg differently than through say a thin metal baking tray. Ratatouille it probably going to be more sloppy, this will be quite moist but with a lot less liquid (and so more intense flavours) than a ratatouile... give it a shot let me know :ROFLMAO:.

I really want to try a lamb tajine over a log fire some day, maybe on the beach this summer :mrgreen:. I'll post photos on my website if I do.

Also just started a food photography gallery on my web, love food, love photography so kind of joining my passions. Enjoy playing guitar too... need to compose "Ode to an aubergine" music or something...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom