Mustard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
This is so good on tuna sandwiches or even mixed into it. Also great on Bruschetta, try it on sweet juicy ripe summer tomato sandwiches YUM big time.
so easy this will give you a 1/4 cup olive mustard. Store covered in refrigerator up to 3 minths.
Combline 2 tab. each of black pitted olives, minced green olives minced oil-cured olives minced 1 Tab. minced thyme leaves, 1 clove garlic , minced and the zest of 1 lemon add 1/4 cup dijon mix well and store covered in fridg for 3 month. I promise it won''t last that long.
kadesma:)

Yum! I think with just a nice sharp cheddar sandwich ... Thank you for sharing!
You're welcome J. I was just talking to my sister and suggested just that:LOL:
kades

Last edited:
yum, kads! copied and saved, thanks! :chef:

this sounds a little like the topping on a muffalletta. i love mustard and i love olives, so i'll definitely be making this soon.

yum, kads! copied and saved, thanks! :chef:

this sounds a little like the topping on a muffalletta. i love mustard and i love olives, so i'll definitely be making this soon.
BT I so happy this pleases you. It's wonderful on summer tomatoe sandwich, My sister loves it on a cheese sandwich I prefer the tomatoe;)
kades

Hmmm.... Maybe on a corned beef or pastrami sandwich. Sounds good Kades.
I use it a lot during the summer, bet it would be great corned beef I'd really like it on pastrami which I always douse with mustard.;)
kades

Back
Top Bottom