Creamiest Pasta Ever Made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
...or if it isn't, it's tied for first place. Ya see, I had this left over soup, made for some strange things; bbq/grilled Korean style beef ribs, pineapple sweet & sour sauce, onions, Chinese 5 spice powder, soy sauce, and a touch of ginger. The soup was pretty tasty, but I'm forever turning left overs into good soup, and using it for lunches.

Now I knew that DW wouldn't touch the soup, as she doesn't care for most soups, and she's not in the house right now. She's visiting a friend, leaving me to do what I like to do best, experiment (she complains when I experiment with food, even if she isn't going to eat it:ohmy:.

So anyways, I added enough orzo, and jasmine rice to the soup to use up most of the broth. Well let me tell you what, the starch from the rice, and the orzo combined to give this soup such an amazing creaminess, that I would be hard pressed to tell yo the last time i enjoyed such a luxurius dish, especially from left-overs.

I wish I could give you a recipe, but I just kind of threw this together on a whim. I did however, give you the ingredients. And you reay ought to try this meal. It's a winner.:chef::yum:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom