Deep Fried Lasagna Rolls!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like a pain. The recipe isn't written very well. It mentions seasoned ground beef in the instructions, but there are no seasonings in the ingredient list.

I'm thinking that this could be done much easier with wonton skins. Place meat, sauce and cheese in the middle of 1 skin. Lightly wet the edges. Place a second skin on top and pint the edges to seal. place in hot oil until browned on all sides, kind of a deep fried ravioli. Serve with favorite sauce for dipping.

If you used eggroll skins instead of wonton skins, you could make them like egg rolls, but with the Italian flavors. Would be very good as well.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North.

Sounds like a pain. The recipe isn't written very well. It mentions seasoned ground beef in the instructions, but there are no seasonings in the ingredient list.

I would go far salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning blend here with this recipe.

Personally, I always suggest to people to use seasoning they like, not what I use.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

This recipe is not very well written or thought out. The idea is great. But the presentation is very messy. a lot of waste with the bread crumbs. The list of ingredients is incomplete. The directions leave a lot to be desired. I hate to pick apart this idea, but it needs to be rethought.

The first time I saw lasagna rolls was when Rachael Ray made them. Simple and quick. And complete. Peepy needs to take a few lessons on presentation. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom