Farfalle & Amaretti TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Cook 1 lb. of farfalle Save a little of the cooking water and drain your pasta. Place stick of melted butter in a warm serving bowl add the pasta now toss in 12-16 crushed cookies as well as 1 cup of parm and 1/3 cup of plumped raisins If pasta looks dry add the saved cooking water. Serve hot..
enjoy
kades

Cook 1 lb. of farfalle Save a little of the cooking water and drain your pasta. Place stick of melted butter in a warm serving bowl add the pasta now toss in 12-16 crushed cookies as well as 1 cup of parm and 1/3 cup of plumped raisins If pasta looks dry add the saved cooking water. Serve hot..
enjoy
kades

I like amaretti crumbs over butternut squash or pumpkin-filled ravioli. Sounds like the recipe below, but thought 12-16 cookies would be too much. I wondered if 12-16 cookies was a misprint. Was it very crunchy? I may give it a go w/ 2 or 3 crushed cookies & some toasted pine nuts.

Bow Ties with Amaretti

kades
I like amaretti crumbs over butternut squash or pumpkin-filled ravioli. Sounds like the recipe below, but thought 12-16 cookies would be too much. I wondered if 12-16 cookies was a misprint. Was it very crunchy? I may give it a go w/ 2 or 3 crushed cookies & some toasted pine nuts.

Bow Ties with Amaretti
Cerise, I used the 16 crumbled cookies they aren't very big sooo and the kids love them so I used threm all.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom