Veg. Masala Rice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is all mbasiszta's fault.........I promise you.....I had nothing to do with it...........:):) sorry, Kitchen Elf.......but I was really waiting for Vickie to come back with her ingredients .........jest kidding.....ok get the hint......:):)
I hate it when I innocently get in trouble. :( Now when I know I am being naughty . . . :boxing:
Marty

this is all mbasiszta's fault.........I promise you.....I had nothing to do with it...........:):) sorry, Kitchen Elf.......but I was really waiting for Vickie to come back with her ingredients .........jest kidding.....ok get the hint......:):)

heh ..wat "with her ingred's" .. . m a male, a teen boy dear!!! lol!

LOL Vickie - around here vickie is a female's name...and ONLY a female's name. I tried to drop the hint here:

No, Michael did not edit out the amounts. Why don't you try PM'ing the OP. Maybe he'll get a notification e-mail? Just a thought.

But, no one ever listens to me! :LOL:

well.. i'm gonna be attempting to make this, or a variation. I don't have all of the right ingredients. Hopefully over time I'll be able to. I'm going to be buying a curry plant off Ebay once we move in 3 weeks, and I'll be looking for other spices and everything.
But, I'm gonna be having lunch with some friends tomorrow and would like to try this.
I will be adding cooked shrimp also. I'll be getting the rice ready today. I'll add the veggies today and then when I heat up the rice tomorrow I'll add the shrimp.

I will let you know how it goes :)

So I made it. I improvised and experimented quite a bit. I now know for the next time what the prepare for. It tasted good and everyone I served it to liked it. DH was a bit weary of it, he's not a huge fan for Indian cuisine, but I think if I make it more often, he'll get used to it! I ended up throwing some shrimp in there too. It tasted really good. I also made some flatbread to go with it. Overall, for a first attempt, it went well. But, I definitely know where I need to work on it next time.
Thank you for sharing this recipe! It has really gotten me into wanting to try more Indian cuisine!! :)

In the ingredients you gave both coriander leaves and curry leaves ? But will it not mask the the taste and flavor of each other? In Bengal we only use either coriander or curry but not both.

I saw here are some confusion with your name I think your name is Vikram.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom