1 garlic clove, or garlic powder to taste
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 large bell pepper, chopped
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
2-3 tbsp. Creole seasoning
4 (8 to 10 oz.) grouper fillets
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sauté garlic, onions and bell pepper in olive oil until tender.
3. Add tomato sauce, Creole seasoning, and garlic.
4. Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
5. Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Bake grouper fillets in a
non-stick pan at 350° F until half done, about 10 minutes.
6. Pour sauce over fillets and bake for 10 minutes more.
Approximate Nutritional Breakdown:
Calories 267, Fat 7g, Protein 49g, Carb 7g, Cholesterol 84mg, Sodium 250mg,