Favorite taco truck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never saw a taco truck 33 years in NJ. Hotdog trucks a plenty. You'll never get a bad dog from a truck. If you did, they wouldn't last very long.

Taco bars are also popular here among the Spanish community. These guys will come to your home, party, or whatever and set up a taco bar for you and your guests. Tacos made to order on the spot.

I just did a Mapquest search. The taco truck behind the car wash at the corner of Santa Monica Blvd and Gower St in Hollywood is 2,996.13 mile from my front door...

If I leave now...

I didn't even know there were taco trucks :LOL:

Here's one for ya...:mrgreen:

img_655291_0_4afc0368d2f37e3b365d4cde4fc2a219.jpg

I just did a Mapquest search. The taco truck behind the car wash at the corner of Santa Monica Blvd and Gower St in Hollywood is 2,996.13 mile from my front door...

If I leave now...

In the big picture I'm not much out of the way - I'll be waiting on the curb....

We have ice cream trucks, but no hot dog or taco trucks. Don't know how much longer they will allow the ice cream trucks either, too many bad and/or impatient drivers flying around them while kids are running up to them.... :(
We do have a ton of taqueries around here... El Loco Taco is one of the better ones, huge burritos that are a meal in itself!

Fish tacos, I like. The best ones are served south of the border.
The last time I had really good fish tacos was in San Felipe at a raunchy row of taco stands, but that was a very long time ago...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom