Garlic Seasoned bean Paste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I bought this garlic seasoned bean paste, but I am unsure how to use it. Does anyone have any ideas? I have a few ideas, but I would love to hear what others would do with it.

Also, the tub came with a little silver packet inside that I am unsure what it is. I bought something else at the same store (miso) that had a small packet inside that was an oxygen eater, but this packet seems different. It is completely sealed so I don't think it can be an oxygen eater. There is no English on the package so I have no idea what it is. Can anyone speak Korean? At least I think that is what language it is in. Any idea what this packet is? Any idea what any of these things here say?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 200
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 204
Garlic and beans one great combo.I personally would'nt worry about the fine foreign print.Just try it!!

Oh trust me, I have tasted it and used it already. It is delicious! The only reason I want to know what it says is because of that little foil packet. I do not know if that is something I am supposed to eat or something that would be dangerous to eat. I simply do not know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom