Great Mexican cooking site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MexicoKaren

Head Chef
All of this wonderful discussion about tamales got me to thinking that the DC family might enjoy this site. Our good friend Rolly, who lives in Lerdo with a Mexican family, posts step-by-step (with good pictures) instructions for authentic Mexican dishes, including tamales that start with a pig's head. His entire site is rich with information, but the cooking section is my favorite:

Rolly's Mexican Kitchen

All of this wonderful discussion about tamales got me to thinking that the DC family might enjoy this site. Our good friend Rolly, who lives in Lerdo with a Mexican family, posts step-by-step (with good pictures) instructions for authentic Mexican dishes, including tamales that start with a pig's head. His entire site is rich with information, but the cooking section is my favorite:

Rolly's Mexican Kitchen
Gracias, Karencita,
My favorite cuisine of all is Mexican. During the winters, I stay warm in Panamá. Even though it is very close to Mexico, the cuisine is totally different, and *real* Mexican food is hard to find here. So I make it myself. Thanks for this site: it will help.

Back
Top Bottom