Introduce a friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
Introduce a friend to new foods. Seriously. We have friends who said they weren't going to try sushi unless we were with them. So Friday night we did sushi with them. We have freinds who introduced us to dim sum. My husband and I have no problem with going to a restaurant with a completely foreign menu and just pointing and hoping for the best, but most of our friends wouldn't do it. So they call on us to guide them (I think we've introduced at least a half dozen friends, and my father I might add, to sushi). So ... go for it. Tell me about being introduced yourself to a new food, or introducing a companion to something new.

I brought a Saudi friend to a Malaysian eating place. She was not too keen initially but finally decided to give a try. We ordered the most common and popular dish for her to try and that is the fried noodles which is specially fried. She loved it so much that she managed to finish the whole plate. We also ordered 3 types of desserts for her to try and she loved 2 of them very much. Good job! I was very happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom