Lettuce Wraps at PF Changs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Soy, sugar, vinegar. that should be about it. But it is sooooooo easy to make better lettuce wraps at home, for a fraction of the price.

Barb - I will PM you the recipe - I would assume it's copyrighted. I LOVE to make these. They look time-consuming...they kind of are...WELL worth the effort!!!!!!!!!

Soy, sugar, vinegar. that should be about it. But it is sooooooo easy to make better lettuce wraps at home, for a fraction of the price.

That reminds me - I have another one too - much easier. It's in a cookbook a friend borrowed.

I have a recipe too, but not sure where it came from besides a friend in an email. I can send you my copy too... for all I know, it is the same as KE's!

Thanks

I did ask about this earlier and forgot I posted. Kitchenelf thanks for the PM with the recipe. Please post the other one when your friend returns your book. :) :)

Sattie and TATTRAT please post your recipes. Thanks so much, I love the wraps and I tried using a ready made Stir Fry Sauce and it was too salty!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

For a quick and easy version, I use store chicken, butter lettuce, scallions and add a sauce like hoisin or soy with rice vinegar, ginger, honey.

My friends and I eat at P.F. Changs often and I see most of the people in the restaurant ordering the lettuce wraps. They tell me it's their most popular dish. They won't tell me what's in the sauce but I've tried making it and it just isn't the same. You can come up with a good duplicate at home and maybe bribing the waitress will get you their recipe. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom