Red Curry Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
I'm sooo excited!!!!

I made the curry sauce only from this site I found and will be serving it tonight with some strips of boneless pork chops and shrimp as well as lightly cooked strips of different colored peppers all over rice. I might even through some peanuts on it although DH won't want the peanuts.

Although I wish I bought hotter curry paste instead of medium, this is the first time I was able to replicate a very similiar dish that I have in TAI restaurants sometimes. I haven't officially tried it yet, just quickly tasted the sauce. I made the sauce early and tonight I will make everything else and reheat the sauce and EAT.

I just KNOW it is going to turn out FABULOUS.

The curry sauce is on this page:

What Did You Eat?: WHB: Salmon With Thai Red Curry Sauce, Cabbage Salad, And Jasmine Rice

Last edited:
Sorry if it's confusing. I had to give you the entire link - but I only made the "curry sauce" section of the recipe not the entire recipe. I'm serving the curry sauce with strips of boneless pork, shrimp and different colored peppers.

If you want a little more heat in the curry sauce, you can always add a little cayenne pepper to the other seasonings

AllenOK said:
If you want a little more heat in the curry sauce, you can always add a little cayenne pepper to the other seasonings
or more thai bird or mouse chilis or even habaneros/scotch bonnets

obiwan9962 said:
or more thai bird or mouse chilis or even habaneros/scotch bonnets

Thanks, I didn't even think about that. Just take a couple chiles, and saute them in the oil before everything else for a minute or two.

AllenOK said:
Thanks, I didn't even think about that. Just take a couple chiles, and saute them in the oil before everything else for a minute or two.
oh yeah!
need fire, give me a call
lol
generally i add a dozen thai chilis to the recipe i learned in the thai restaurant for a 19 ounce can of coconut milk and a small can or maesri redc curry paste

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom