Two Greedy Italians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@ Bolas,

This deserves an Oscar ... it is hilariously entertaining ... as well as quite informative on Italian gastronomic regional products ...

Many thanks for posting !

I believe you should be in Show Business ! You have the knack ...

" what a marriage " ... no truer words spoken.

This is a must see ! I laughed so hard, I almost cried.

Kind regards.
Margi.

*** Have nice wkend.

Last edited:
Thanks Bolas! That was fun to watch! I will be watching some more episodes when I can get a chance. I really liked those guys and very entertaining. I laughed out loud several times.

This clip is very complex. Carluccio left Italy when his younger brother died in an accident. He has suffered from depression for a lot of his life. He lives a very solitary life in the UK. It appears that he has found a brother in Contaldo.
The clip shows a wonderful sanctuary that takes the lost and shows them how to find themselves and "family".
Look in the eyes of Contaldo as he starts to really understand the pain of his "brother":)
Chefs visit San Patrignano - BBC2 "Two greedy Italians" - YouTube

@ Bolas,

I truly appreciate all your information and background on the two Italians. I had never heard of them, until your recommendation and the Dvd. I understand they are aired every Thursday. I shall certainly follow.

It is quite interesting, that there are two actors here in Spain, that travel the backroads, and have published a lovely book. I had met them at Madrid Fusion.

Also, of course, Chef Mario Batali and Gwyneth Paltrow were filming a Dvd TV series called On the Road Again.

To date, my fave has been, 2 Greedy Italians.

I am sorry, I had not known of their background.

Have a lovely day.
Thanks and kindest Regards for your excellent reporting.
Margi. Cintrano.

Bolas,

T.U. for this 2nd Dvd. I had just finished watching it ... Wonderful. Another side, showing great concern for humanity and of course the home made cheeses at the Sanctuary in Tuscany.

Very interesting and informative ... of course, the food and the breathtakingly beautiful scenery and the Expressiveness of the two authors.

Thanks.
Margi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom