Wasabi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kitchenelf said:
ROFLMAO norgeskog - Not only did your posts STILL double themselves but mine ended up in between them!!!!! Now that makes me laugh! LOL

Either this is cantageous or you are poking fun at poor little me who is stuck with MSN. Tell me is your floor carpeted, concerned that you hurt yourself.

eerrrrr - yes, my floor is carpeted! but only upstairs - I scoot around on the main floor, which is hardwood!!

NO, I am not poking fun at you at all - I just think it's funny that I actually got to post in between this time! LOL

I did not get the salmon fixed last night becuase I had forgotten I had taken out a steak. So I made wasabi butter with minced parsley. Very good on the steak.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS

YUM!!!! I like to make a butter for steak with parsley, lime zest, garlic, .... oh, cayenne, oh dear, old age has the rest of the ingredients carefully locked up!!!!

I bet your steak was GREAT!!

kitchenelf said:
YUM!!!! I like to make a butter for steak with parsley, lime zest, garlic, .... oh, cayenne, oh dear, old age has the rest of the ingredients carefully locked up!!!!

I bet your steak was GREAT!!

kitchenelf, it was, and I too like to use seasoned butter. I do not use cayenne very much because my tongue is heat challanged, only can stand soooooo much of it, which is why I like wasabi. While it is very hot, it is different heat than cayenne. I usually buy anaheim, pasilla or hungarian peppers and mild sauces. I know, call me a whimp...

Don't fret about old age, it is better than the alternative.

green.gif

kitchenelf said:
Let me know how you like it!!! Try some wasabi mashed potatoes too - just a hint - or a hint and a half!! LOL

The salmon was spectacular, but I did not to the potatoes, made a savory bread pudding using fontina and guyere cheese, green onions and chives, and garlic, and then a salad. You get my vote for CHEF OF THE DAY. Thanks.

green.gif

Back
Top Bottom