What Do You Do With Your SPAM®?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just one way here'bouts ... Grilled !

Spam 5.jpg

Last edited:
We like to make SPAM sandwiches occasionally - fried in a cast iron skillet and served on sandwich bread with mayo, mustard and lettuce and a pickle on the side. Quick, easy and tasty.

We like to make SPAM sandwiches occasionally - fried in a cast iron skillet and served on sandwich bread with mayo, mustard and lettuce and a pickle on the side. Quick, easy and tasty.

Whether you grill it or fry it, you do have to get a decent brown char on the outside for it to taste good. Cast iron works!

CD

I'll take a nice thick slice of baloney, fried or grilled.:yum:

I use Chorizo Spam in some of my Mexican cooking. Great stuff!! Unlike fresh Chorizo, it's gristle free and perfectly seasoned every time. I chop it into tiny pieces before frying.

Ya know, I've tried a lot of the different
flavors, but I keep coming back around to the
25% less sodium :chef:

That's what I buy on the rare occasions that I buy SPAM. I honestly can't taste any difference. I take meds for high blood pressure, so I avoid excess sodium.

CD

Spam -- grew up with it, we had it a lot camping. -- Always loved it fried-
For awhile I wouldn't buy it as I would want only a slice or 2, but now they have single serving and I get once and awhile. love a fried egg sandwich with a slice of fried spam also love in in scallop potatoes if I don't ham and other ham on hand. Brings back childhood memories.

this morning, on opening my computer, I saw 38 messages in my Junk mail -
so what do I do with my SPAM - I delete it!

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sorry, it was the first thing I thought when I read the title of the email from DC!

Back
Top Bottom