What kind of Korean recipes would interest you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daolang

Assistant Cook
Hi all, hope you're doing well during these times of uncertainty!

I'm new to this forum, but wanted to try it out to see what kind-of Korean recipes you all would be interested in learning the most.

A friend of mine recently started her own business for grocery delivery, it's predominately Korean groceries, and to get people more familiar with Korean cuisine her website also includes recipes for common Korean dishes.

Hello Daolang, Welcome to DC

Many of us are interested in various Asian recipes. Browse thru the posts under those cuisines as that will give you a good idea.

Why don't you try posting some of your own favourite recipes there to entice us?

Welcome! We make several Korean dishes at home and always have gochujang on hand. Bibimbap is one of our favorite meals, as well as bulgogi. We've also made kimchi at home. We have several local Asian markets close by.

Welcome to the forum, any vegetarian Korean dishes would be welcome. I ventured into making Korean soy sauce a few months back, and lets just say , Iwont be giving up my day job any time soon.

Welcome to the forum, any vegetarian Korean dishes would be welcome. I ventured into making Korean soy sauce a few months back, and lets just say , Iwont be giving up my day job any time soon.

Soy sauce is a big first step lol, have you tried making cabbage Kimchi? You can skip the shrimps and just add more sea salt without any noticeable change to make it vegetarian.

Could you give your version of a bulgogi recipe? Type of meat and technique?

I used to marinate sliced chevon tenderloin for 1 to 3 days and then grill, but lately I have been using chuck roast in a crockpot.

Soy sauce is a big first step lol, have you tried making cabbage Kimchi? You can skip the shrimps and just add more sea salt without any noticeable change to make it vegetarian.

It was a very BIG ambitious first step lol, but just knowing the process was fun. Would I tory it again? Maybe . I have made kimchee in the past which came out very good !

Back
Top Bottom