"83 Amazing Egg Recipes"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks to be a lot of good recipes there, but the article almost should've been titled "83 Variations on Breakfast" because practically everything in the list was breakfast, and I already eat plenty of eggs in the morning. I was actually hoping there would be more lunch/dinner type things, for example souffles, quiche, or deviled eggs.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with occasionally having breakfast for dinner, either. :yum:

EDIT: a quick search turned up this...
50 Easy Egg Recipes - Best Ways to Cook Eggs for Dinner —Delish.com

EDIT # 2: I should have gone through all 83 of the recipes before nitpicking. As I got toward the end of list, there were more non-breakfast items. Apologies.

Last edited:
Looks to be a lot of good recipes there, but the article almost should've been titled "83 Variations on Breakfast" because practically everything in the list was breakfast, and I already eat plenty of eggs in the morning. I was actually hoping there would be more lunch/dinner type things, for example souffles, quiche, or deviled eggs.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with occasionally having breakfast for dinner, either. :yum:

EDIT: a quick search turned up this...
50 Easy Egg Recipes - Best Ways to Cook Eggs for Dinner —Delish.com

EDIT # 2: I should have gone through all 83 of the recipes before nitpicking. As I got toward the end of list, there were more non-breakfast items. Apologies.
Whilst many of the recipes do seem like snacks/breakfast fare, some could be more suited to starters, e.g. devilled eggs (or party/buffet food). I would include quiche in the latter category. (You won't catch me making pastry for breakfast!) I did find a lot of recipes had avocado...not sure that I feel egg and avocado are a good combination. :ermm:

The link you gave is quite similar but thanks.

Thanks for the link, creative. Great pictures, which are a plus! I love eggs in just about any way, shape, or form and probably have them more often than I should. :)

I was kind of surprised to not see one of my favorite egg dishes among the 83 listed - Shrimp Egg Foo Young. :ohmy::yum:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom