Anyone using Philadelphia products in her/his recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I try to read all entries before answering, but may have missed this one. Philly with either hot pepper jelly/jam or chutney. Great combination to spread on crackers or flat bread.

OMG, all of these suggestions make me want to try them! Fantastic ideas!

MudBug, the chili sauce/shrimp thing sounds awesome! I wonder if the PCC was mixed or blended with the sauce first, and then the tiny shrimp added/stirred and chilled to firm....hmmmmm My Yum Meter is out and waiting! :pig::chef:

Maybe bits of red pepper too....OMG....:pig:

OMG, all of these suggestions make me want to try them! Fantastic ideas!

MudBug, the chili sauce/shrimp thing sounds awesome! I wonder if the PCC was mixed or blended with the sauce first, and then the tiny shrimp added/stirred and chilled to firm....hmmmmm My Yum Meter is out and waiting! :pig::chef:

Maybe bits of red pepper too....OMG....:pig:

I like the chili sauce/shrimp thing too, but I'd have to add some horseradish. It goes so well with chili sauce and shrimp.:chef:

I just happen to have some baby shrimp... and of course Philly cream cheese and crackers. I'm going to see if I've got some cocktail sauce in the pantry. That does sound good.

I just happen to have some baby shrimp... and of course Philly cream cheese and crackers. I'm going to see if I've got some cocktail sauce in the pantry. That does sound good.

If you don't have cocktail sauce, chili sauce and horseradish tastes exactly the same.

If you don't have cocktail sauce, chili sauce and horseradish tastes exactly the same.

Heck, ketchup and horseradish sauce work well enough for me, maybe with a squirt of lemon, but I never have any horseradish sauce around.
shhh... don't tell PF, she jumped on me before about not liking horseradish sauce well enough to keep any around :ermm: I think she keeps half a dozen kinds around :LOL:

Heck, ketchup and horseradish sauce work well enough for me, maybe with a squirt of lemon, but I never have any horseradish sauce around.
shhh... don't tell PF, she jumped on me before about not liking horseradish sauce well enough to keep any around :ermm: I think she keeps half a dozen kinds around :LOL:

I'm not crazy about horseradish sauce either (I ain't scared of the Princess.):angel:

I use grated horseradish from the dairy section. I think chili sauce is just catsup and sweet relish.

*ducking and running from the Princess*:ohmy:

I have a couple cans of crabmeat, HORSERADISH AND CHILI SAUCE (!!!) Yes!!! (Fistpump).

I have a funny feeling that several of us might be having similar appetizers soon.....

Last edited:
I have a couple cans of crabmeat, HORSERADISH AND CHILI SAUCE (!!!) Yes!!! (Fistpump).

I have a funny feeling that several of us might be having similar appetizers soon.....

But do you have the crackers??? :LOL:

pacanis said:
But do you have the crackers??? :LOL:

Crackers? We don't need no stinkin' crackers!

Am thinking this would taste great on Cheerios! Or a crouton.

Ah! Carr's crackers! Perfect!

Checked the fridge, " someone" has been consuming the cream cheese. :glare: Two tablespoons left. Apparently, "someone" will be going to the grocery store.

Steal 6 packets of Horsey Sauce from Arby's...those will keep for those time you want a little horseradish.:stuart:

I'm not crazy about horseradish sauce either (I ain't scared of the Princess.):angel:

I use grated horseradish from the dairy section. I think chili sauce is just catsup and sweet relish.

*ducking and running from the Princess*:ohmy:

:ROFLMAO:

PrincessFiona60 said:
Steal 6 packets of Horsey Sauce from Arby's...those will keep for those time you want a little horseradish.:stuart:

Ha! A fellow food hoarder! It works.

I have a nice collection of duck sauce, dried parm, Chinese mustard, and red pepper sprinkles, along with the Horsey Sauce.

Ha! A fellow food hoarder! It works.

I have a nice collection of duck sauce, dried parm, Chinese mustard, and red pepper sprinkles, along with the Horsey Sauce.

I have stashes of condiments from every where...nothing worse that not being able to season a dish...especially at work. I have a huge ziploc at work with anything you can imagine. And I carry a small jar of Penzey's 4S in my purse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom