Breakfast for dad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
When my DH was a teenager and playing baseball, his mom use to make this for him , and he loved it. So tomorrow I'm going to surprise him with it instead of our going out as we always do on sunday.I'll also give him an ice cup of fresh fruit and juice and coffee. Hopefully this will hold the fort til dinner:LOL:
This will serve 2
Hero Sandwich:LOL:
2-Tab. evoo
2-Tab. butter
3-eggs (2 for him 1 for me)
4-good sized slices Italian bread, lightly buttered on one side, I like to keep them slightly warm,til I put the eggs and meat and cheese on them.
salt and pepper
4-slices prosciutto, mortadella or salami, I'm using prosciutto
2-slices gorgonzola,roquefort, or blue cheese
place butter and evoo in a skillet and heat. Add your eggs, cook to desired doneness. Then spoon the eggs and the pan goodies onto the slices of bread, give the eggs some salt and pepper then put on the cheese slices. Top with remaining 2 slices of bread. Press together, tuk a napkin under your chin and enjoy..
kadesma

Last edited:
That is SO thoughtful! I know mr. kadesma will LOVE it!!!! Happy Father's Day to him!:)

callie said:
That is SO thoughtful! I know mr. kadesma will LOVE it!!!! Happy Father's Day to him!:)
Thanks Callie and happy fathers day to Mr. Callie:)

kadesma

texasgirl said:
Wow, I know G will really love you for this one! Tell him Happy Father's Day for me!!
Hi Texas,
Gave G the message, he said thanks..Wish your DH a happy father's day for us too:)

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom