Eggs & Peppers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
This is a favorite around here. I love it in a soft french roll with a sasuage patty.Heat evoo in a skillet over med heat add 2 red peppers cut into bite sized pieces also either a green pepper of yellow, add 1 small onion slice thin. cook stir often til peppers are lightly browned.about 20 min.Then cover and cook about 5 min more til very tender. In bowl beat 8 large eggs with 1/4-1/2 cup of parm add salt and pepper pour eggs over the peppers let set then stir til well set. and serve hot. As I mentioned in small skillet fry a thin sausage , butter a soft french roll, top with eggs and peppers and sausage. this make at least 4 sammies and are they good.:yum:
kades

Hiya Kades :)

I have a question about your recipe. It sounds sooo good, already have the veggies chopped and ready to go..

What kind of Sausage did you use?

I have on hand bulk ground 1lb packages of Hot & Mild Italian Sausages. They're both in links as well.

Also saw a few 1lb packages in the freezer of bulk ground pre seasoned chicken (was supposed to be stuffed in casings, that didn't happen.) It's good must be the Merlot wine they use..

Have breakfast sausage to.. Guess I'm set. :ROFLMAO:

Is this another one of your miracle dishes that's just hits the spot no matter what time of day it is? Those are always the best. :chef:

Munky.

Hiya Kades :)

I have a question about your recipe. It sounds sooo good, already have the veggies chopped and ready to go..

What kind of Sausage did you use?

I have on hand bulk ground 1lb packages of Hot & Mild Italian Sausages. They're both in links as well.

Also saw a few 1lb packages in the freezer of bulk ground pre seasoned chicken (was supposed to be stuffed in casings, that didn't happen.) It's good must be the Merlot wine they use..

Have breakfast sausage to.. Guess I'm set. :ROFLMAO:

Is this another one of your miracle dishes that's just hits the spot no matter what time of day it is? Those are always the best. :chef:

Munky.
Hi Friend :) so good to see you. I just use pork breakfast sausage, but any you enjoy would be fine. I just make them super thin.
this recipe can be made like Mc
donalds YOUR WAY
kades

Hi Friend :) so good to see you. I just use pork breakfast sausage, but any you enjoy would be fine. I just make them super thin.
this recipe can be made like Mc
donalds YOUR WAY
kades

Ohhhh, & OHHHH!

I see many possibilities here.. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, specialty sauces.
As It was already suspected. Kades, specialty dish TNT!:chef:
Thank you very much.

Munky.

Ohhhh, & OHHHH!

I see many possibilities here.. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, specialty sauces.
As It was already suspected. Kades, specialty dish TNT!:chef:
Thank you very much.

Munky.
Welcome sweetie.
kades/ma

another great one, kads. :chef:

although, in italian households here it's called peppers and eggs for some reason. to me, the key was to use good quality evoo, and a little extra of it.

sausage is a nice touch as well. i really miss a little joint near a local airport that served sweet italian sausage with eggs on a buttered roll.

Back
Top Bottom