Favorite Milk Shake?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Given the choice between coffee and strawberry it depends if it's winter or summer - summer I will definately have strawberry!!!!

I have this thing for peanut butter flavored things - and it's not a good thing either LOL - but I love peanut butter - just don't put it in my chocolate or most foods.

I'm big on coffee milkshakes too. I used to make what I called my "Juan Valdez Special" which was vanilla ice cream, milk, instant coffee and Kahluah. Pretty tasty!

Here here Buckytom! I have to agree with ya on this one. And it need to be made with Fox's Ubet syrup.

Has anyone tried mango milkshake. In the summer they are great.

All you do is peel and chop up some fresh sweet mangoes. Add them to a blender with some milk and ice cubes and sugar. Blend, pour in glasses and enjoy.

You can even mix mangoes with plain yogurt and sugar and blend that for a delicious lassi. A little sweet, a little tart and heavenly in taste.

Other than mango my other favorite is cold coffee milkshake in a tall glass with a scoop of icecream.

kitchenelf said:
I'm a coffee milkshake fan!!!!!!!! YUM!

Me too! When I had my wisdom teeth yanked that was all I drank for at least a week. I kept hoping I would lose weight...but sadly not!

yakuta, we make mango squishies all the time. milk, honey, ice, and mango go in the blender. usually a banana or 2 goes in as well. they are great.

Mine are:

Peanut Butter and Jam with chunks of fresh banana with vanilla
Malted milk powder and crushed maltballs with vanilla or butter pecan
Fresh strawberry with vanilla
Pineapple, passionfruit, and coconut with vanilla
Maple syrup and vanilla
Peaches, raspberries and vanilla
Apple cider, spiced apples and vanilla or butter pecan
Cantalope, orange and vanilla
Dates, orange juice, yogurt and vanilla
Mint and crushed chocolate wafer cookies

**Tofu is a great addition. Adds body and thickness, with less calories than ice cream, and does not affect the flavor.

Damp Charcoal - feel free to ship me one of those shakes!

Monkey Shake
(no Buckytom, we are not shaking a monkey)
peanut butter
1 frozen banana
Nesquik powder
milk
vanilla icecream

Yummy Yummy Yummy!

6.gif

Shake me!

1. The Caramel Malt sold by the West Pier Drive In in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. The flavor is truly amazing.

2. Rich french vanilla ice cream (the real thing), 1 tbs. malt powder, 1 cup fresh strawberries (sweet ones), and 1 cup whole milk. Shake must be thick and smooth.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

My youngest makes the most delicious "Power Shake" I have ever had, and we have it often!

He takes two containers of yogurt (usually strawberry or blueberry) and puts it in the Vita-Mix along with two bananas, some frozen fresh peaches (I keep them in small ziploc portions from the summer), about 1/4 cup of wheat germ and about 1/4 cup of milk.

The stuff is thick, creamy, and downright delicious. One glass of this will keep you going all morning!

Back
Top Bottom