Free Cheese Cookbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
http://www.wisdairy.com/SpecialOffers/cookbook/Default.aspx

This is a free recipe book from Wisconsin - it says it'll be sent in 6-8 weeks.
Can't go wrong with cheese!:chef:

perfect-recipe-heading.gif
navigation_corner.jpg
nav_corner2.jpg
nav_corner3.jpg

Perfect-Recipe-Cookbook.jpg
The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board (WMMB) and some of America's top chefs have collaborated to produce "The Perfect Recipe" cookbook incorporating a myriad of mouth-watering Wisconsin Cheeses in each recipe. The colorful cookbook includes recipes from 13 highly recognized chefs from across the country, complete with ingredient lists, step-by-step instructions and vivid pictures. The recipes range from simple sandwiches to gourmet entrees; from appetizers to delectable desserts, leaving no one unsatisfied. The pages are also laced with tips on how to properly store, cook and serve Wisconsin Cheeses, and the cheeses used in the recipes are profiled in depth to help inform consumers about the special characteristics of a variety of specialty cheeses.

Last edited:
Jkath, thank you! We love cheese.
Just ordered the new cookbook, and can't wait to check out the new ideas!

Last edited:
Thanks Jkath.

I think I coulod give up any food but cheese.

Looking forward to the book.

Thank You!

My family and I love cheese, we eat way to much in fact. My mother in law is from Wisconsin and we eat all different kinds of cheeses with crackers when we go over to her house. I will have to get one or two books. Again thank you.

Thanks jkath-One thing my vegetarian anorexic daughter will still eat is cheese- this will come in VERY handy I'm sure!!!

Ok, I ordered one. I am the person that works with cheese where I work, so I'm professionally interested. Not to mention, my twin sons go nuts for cheese.

Somehow it does not surprise me that YOU found a free cheese cookbook! LOL. I'm off to see if they will ship it to Canada.

Thanks for the heads up jk, ordered mine and can't wait to get it. Cheese is truely one of my guilty pleasures:rolleyes:

gonna up an orderate one fer me too... luv cheese ... um, luv food, even the nasty bits ... yeh ... I even like buttermilk ... hopes they gots recipts for stinky cheese

Back
Top Bottom