How do like your eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whatever frankz ordered.

i likes'em the exact same way.

i also like devilled eggs, and kippers (or smoked salmon, smoked trout, smoked whitefish,etc.) and eggs. and labscaus and eggs.

i most often order eggs over easy, with either taylor ham, canadian bacon, or slices of virginia ham, and sides of buttered toast and homefries.

i surgically cut away and eat the whites with extra black pepper, then eat each yolk on a slice of toast with a slice of meat. the key is to hold it over the home fries so any yolk that drips out is eaten with the spuds. it's a very precise operation.

on days of gluttony, i'll also get a short stack ans side of bacon to share.
a bite of egg/ham/toast, then a bite of maple syrup covered pancakes and bacon, then a bite of yolky and ketchup'd home fries.

i'm on vacation starting tomorrow morning when i get off of work. guess what i'll be bringing home?

When I have fried eggs I usually cut each one up and mix, one at a time, with half a slice of toast. I do heavily pepper my fried eggs.

you allow runny yolk to touch the plate?

for shame!!!!!!!!

unless of course you lick the plate, or let your pets lick the plate. then it's ok.

same s.o.p. for maple syrup.

I usually have three fried eggs, half a slice of toast per. The last half slice is for.. umm...mop up duty. :mrgreen:

Brain is working again...when I go into the restaurant, I order, 2 up, ham, sourdough and hashbrowns.

At home I will eat what ever kind of eggs I think up.

My very favorites are eggs Benedict, at a decent restaurant, by a decent chef. Second is an omelets, NO BROWN. I mean NO BROWN. I don't like scrambled or omelets that are, to me, singed. The fact is, I'm not much of an egg eater. When I make them myself I use little floating egg cups, put them on English muffins with ham or bacon, and since I've decided not to learn to make the correct sauce, a dab of aioli sauce I can buy locally. Ocaisionally some cheese instead. When coerced into a breakfast place, I order an omelet (usually disappointed to get something that is brown) or over-easy.

Office supplies for the kids to use in school?

Eggs?

Ham?

Toast?

lol andy, yer darn tootin'!

you wouldn't believe how bad the office supply theft is at my job. it's gotten to the point that paper, printer ink, pens, batteries, laminating materials, computer memory, duct tape, scotch tape, packing tape, and even scissors and staplers have to be locked up and given out like porridge to oliver twist.

please sir, may i have some more ink?

and otherwise yes. sometime around 8am, i will stop off for blueberry pancakes, eggs, homefries, and taylor ham for the family. i make the toast at home 'cause i refuse to pay $2.00 + for 2 darn slices of bread that got near a heating element. :mrgreen:

My very favorites are eggs Benedict, at a decent restaurant, by a decent chef. Second is an omelets, NO BROWN. I mean NO BROWN. I don't like scrambled or omelets that are, to me, singed. The fact is, I'm not much of an egg eater. When I make them myself I use little floating egg cups, put them on English muffins with ham or bacon, and since I've decided not to learn to make the correct sauce, a dab of aioli sauce I can buy locally. Ocaisionally some cheese instead. When coerced into a breakfast place, I order an omelet (usually disappointed to get something that is brown) or over-easy.
I'm with you on the brown. I do not want any brown on my omelets or scrambled eggs. :huh:

One of my favorite chat up lines when I was young free and single was,"Darling how would you like your eggs for breakfast" the best response was unfertilised:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fried sunny side up in a cast iron skillet after cooking bacon because they slide out so easily, forgetting all that goodness lines my arteries.

I don't care for egg yolks they give me a real stomach ache. I like egg whites scrambled with ham & cheese with a dash of hot sauce & ketchup.

I like eggs any way they are prepared. Matter of fact, Mrs Hoot and I were in the grocery store yesterday, when a craving flung itself on me for something I haven't had in many a year.... Brains and eggs scrambled together. I looked around for those small cans of pork brains but I reckon that store stopped carrying them.. Had to go to another store and there they were! I fixed me a batch for lunch!! I must say that Mrs Hoot was neither shocked nor interested in trying them
I tell y'all, they were mighty good! Just as good as when I was a young'un. Thing is..I can't figure out why it took me so long to get around to having them again.

I like eggs any way they are prepared. Matter of fact, Mrs Hoot and I were in the grocery store yesterday, when a craving flung itself on me for something I haven't had in many a year.... Brains and eggs scrambled together. I looked around for those small cans of pork brains but I reckon that store stopped carrying them.. Had to go to another store and there they were! I fixed me a batch for lunch!! I must say that Mrs Hoot was neither shocked nor interested in trying them
I tell y'all, they were mighty good! Just as good as when I was a young'un. Thing is..I can't figure out why it took me so long to get around to having them again.
Ah ha someone who knows brains and eggs:LOL: I use to buy beef brains to use when I made filling for my raviloli's. The taste was out of this world good. Now it is almost impossible to find them even if you order them its a lost cause here in California so we make tem with a mix of ground meats. Not nearly that good.
kadesma:)

Poached in a little bit of sherry vinegar and kosher salt, of course layed over a couple of slices of buttered toast.
Yum ô¿~

eggs in a frame. buttered garlic toast in pan with egg in the middle. over medium

Over easy (no snot)! I like to mix them with hashbrowns or any kind of fried potato. I like them best with link sausage, fried ham or bacon will do. No potatoes? Then gotta go with bite of egg and toast together! I like eggs most ways, I like to make breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, black beans and ground sausage meat. Ooh! I'm getting hungry now!

Back
Top Bottom