Product review: Chavrie "with Caramelized Onion" and "with Basil & Roasted Garlic"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Who Cooks

Executive Chef
Product review: Chavrie "with Caramelized Onion" and "with Basil & Roasted Garlic"

Just OMFG this stuff is so good! Yeah okay if you can't eat goat cheese then move on to the next topic. I started out with the basil version at Super King a week or 2 ago, can't find it, they aren't stocking it, found "with Caramelized Onion" at Von's (not the place you'd expect to find anything) and it was OMFG good!

Charvrie getting top marks with me..

Also, tried "Alouette" with Italian Herbs (8 soft spreadable portions) and it was damned fine too!

I feel so sorry for folks who cannot eat dairy...

Hmmm, I wonder how they'd do as a stuffing for jalapeño peppers? Then you could wrap them in bacon and...

Hmmm, I wonder how they'd do as a stuffing for jalapeño peppers? Then you could wrap them in bacon and...

Just to add, I've recently discovered Alouette Italian Herbs spreadable cheese (8 individually wrapped portions in a 4.7 oz. package) which is really good too.

I'm so sorry for folks who are diary intolerant or who don't like cheese.

(I seem to already have mentioned this earlier.... been having Internet connection problems this evening and router reset seems to have helped it...)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom