What to do with lots of egg whites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all!
Anybody has a good recipe for lemon meringue pie?

Not a great choice. You need egg yolks for the filling as well as the whites for the meringue.

I'm making a LM pie for Christmas. If it works out the way I hope, I'll share it.

I made lemon curd yesterday, with the Meyer lemons from my little tree. I was going to do some meringue cookies, but I dripped some yolk into the whites, so I scrambled them for the dogs.

I made lemon curd yesterday, with the Meyer lemons from my little tree. I was going to do some meringue cookies, but I dripped some yolk into the whites, so I scrambled them for the dogs.
your own meyer tree?i'm jealous sparrow!!last christmas tesco were selling meyer lemons from the usa,california i think.not a great deal more expensive than regular lemons but big & juicy.ate them like an orange or clementine etc.deelish:yum:!
http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/fmcg/fresh/sweet-meyer-lemon-hits-tesco-produce-shelves/235511.article

Last edited:
No one has yet mentioned Forgotten Cookies, which are favorites in our house. Instead of the standard chocolate chips, I usually use the mini ones. These cookies are wonderful. Plus, what better to have cookies being made while you're in bed asleep?! I do several trays before I go to bed and have yummy cookies when I get up.

Back
Top Bottom