Bread with noodle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReynaJohn

Assistant Cook
Hi all,
New recipe for bread sandwich, sandwich the bread with noodles. Noodles can be made in any flavors.

I wouldn't purposely make a sandwich from pasta and bread, but I've been known to scoop fresh crusty garlic bread in warmed leftover spaghetti like it was a dip and enjoy the heck out of it, healthy or not. :ermm: :LOL: :yum:

Last edited:
Hi !! you can try sandwiches with steamed lobster, lettuce and mayonese. or if you prefer a less expensive shellfish, prawns .

What a random post? Did you have a recipe?

Anyways, I agree with roadfix, I don't mix carbs with carbs, although people told me a Mac N Cheese burger is as "good as sin." But I've never tried it.

Ive seen Pizza made with Zitta on top ( or other kind of pasta). Never had it, but Im sure its good. Thats probably the closest I'd get to a pasta sandwich. When Eating pasta, I prefer my bread on the side to mop up the sauce.

When I was growing up, the closest we came to a carb on carb sandwich, was baked beans on bread. Somehow, those tasted good if we were hungry enough. Once we were momentarily rich, we'd put some cheese on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom