Chocolate Hushpuppies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bob

Chef Extraordinaire
:LOL:
Easy TNT Chocolate CupCakes!:chef:

1 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Cocoa
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1/2 cup oil
1 T. vinegar
1 t. vanilla
1 cup warm water.

Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add remaing ingredients and mix well. Pour batter into paperlined muffin pan about 1/2 full. Bake 350* for 20-25 minutes.

This makes only 12 so you will wanna double this. You can ice them if you want, but are outstanding just plain. Now since you have all of this in the kitchen, get busy and get them done!! (No I didn't forget the eggs! This is eggless)

Katie E said:
Sounds like just the thing for dessert this weekend. It takes forever for Buck and me to eat sweets, so if there are any leftover, I will put them in the freezer. Thanks.

I can assure you there will be no left-overs Miss Katie. Mr. Buck will eat three of them non-stop warm out of the oven:LOL:

Enjoy!

Thanks! I'm going to let my daughter try this in her easy bake oven. I've found that microwaving cupckes works well, too. (about 10 to 15 seconds per cupcake)

Thanks for the recipe! I just made a batch (came out of the oven a few minutes ago) and they are really good!!
They will be a great recipe for the cottage seeing as we don't always have eggs up there!:chef:

Great easy recipe. Just made a batch, hubby put 2 cup cakes an a plate topped them with choc. pudding and strawberries. He was in heaven. Now I know how to bribe him Thanks

A double batch is a good idea Miss Mud! I would imagine that Mr. Buck, myself, and your HH would take care of a dozen of them in 5 minutes or less...

You must becareful not to have any vanilla ice cream sitting around too!! :ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom