Edible Christmas Tree - Ginger Cinnamon Buns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't tried their recipe, as I would make it with prepackaged frozen cinnamon or bread roll dough. The pic is more for the idea of making a tree. I would sprinkle bread dough w parsley for a green tree, and use the white glaze w the cinnamon buns for a white tree. I like the pecan cinnamon rolls the market used to carry. They're delish. You can get as creative as you like :)

I'd use the ready made ones too. With cranberries and white frosting for decorations.

Sounds yummy, pds. You have given me another idea -- cream cheese and cranberries. Thank you.

Mish, Cade, Carson and his folks will be sleeping here Christmas Eve waiting for Santa..We of course will have a brunch after everyone gets up..Cade loves cinnamon rolls as does my dh and son-in-law..I think you've just given me a great idea with this cute recipe...I know Cade will get a kick out of this and I bet he will love helping me put it together too..Thanks Mish, you just made our brunch a lot nicer...
kadesma:)

You're welcome, Kads. I bet the kids will have fun decorating the 'tree.' All the toppings here are making me hungry. Red and green candied cherries would be festive too.

I have a recipe for dinner rolls baked in a circle/ring, like a wreath. They're topped with cream cheese, herbs/spices, chopped broccoli and red/green peppers as an appy. You put a big bow on the bottom. I can't get my puter to copy the pic. I'll keep trying. Happy Holidays! :)

Back
Top Bottom