Hitachi HB-B201 Home Bakery Plus - Need Manual/recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the tips! I will go check out the Yahoo Groups and see what I can dig up specific to this maker.
I used All Natural Dry yeast in packets, it is what I had lying around the house. DW used to use it when she made bread, but she did it by hand. I will try and find it in bulk and go for either bread machine or instant whichever is cheaper, LOL.
Russellkhan,
Thanks for the info, that makes sense, mix plus a rise, take it out, shape it, let it rise again, and then cook it.
Thanks!

Not really great copies - but perhaps this site will be of some help - both the Hitachi bread machine cookbook and the HB-B201 instruction manual.

FWIW - you don't have to right-click and download ... you can left-click and read on-line.

Hope this helps.

I have the automatic home bakery cook book for the hb-b201 bread machine.
If anybody is still interested I will copy and try to upload it.

Hitachi HB-B201 Recipe book

Does anyone have the original book for the above breadmaker that I could download.

recipe book for HBb201

Does anyone have the original book for the above breadmaker that I could download.
I have the original recipe book for the HBb201, I will copy it and send it tomorrow if you like It has several recipes for different kinds of bread and it also makes rice and jam. I also have the manual, but it only has the white bread recipe.
:chef:

Last edited:
I have the original recipe book for the HBb201, I will copy it and send it tomorrow if you like It has several recipes for different kinds of bread and it also makes rice and jam. I also have the manual, but it only has the white bread recipe.

Any chance you can send me that copy too? I have been using old model's books to make my bread with. They work but I would like to see if the hbb201's book (which is the model i own) has something different. Thanks!

noniet, If you are still offering the recipe book for the HBb201 I would really appreciate it. I had it once, but after various moves it seems to have gone missing. Right now I can only successfully make white bread :(
Thank You
Kim

hbb201

I will start copying today and send to you. I will include it in an attachment. Might take some time as it is large

HB B201 homebakery cook book

Tried to send in PDF but it is too large also doesn't accept powerpoint here. So here is some of it page by page

more pages
I don't see where to get them here? :( Although I did get your powerpoint file privately. It was 18 mb. Some of the sides were cut off, but that is okay. I can work with it.
You are an angel for doing this. Thank you so much, And for doing it so quickly!!
Kim

Hbb201

The sides werent really cut off though it looked like it. Glad you got it.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom